All money donated supports all junior varsity and varsity sports at Walt Whitman High School.
The Booster Club raises money only to support Whitman Athletics. We spend what we raise. A partial list of the things funded includes:
- Some of the costs associated with the installation of artificial turf for the stadium field.
- Improvements to the outdoor concession stand with additional improvements to the stadium experience being installed in the Spring of 2020.
- Replacement of the gym floor.
- New wrestling mats.
- Football helmets replacements.
- New equipment for the weight room.
- A school wide subscription to Hudl allowing for teams to video games to be used by coaches and players to improve performance.
- Parallel bars, balls of all kinds, nets, goals, team bags and uniforms, batting cages, scoring tables, clocks, sound systems, CD players, video equipment, and much more.
- Continuing education for coaches.
Thank you for your generous contributions!
Let’s go Vikes!